She's beautiful. I'm visiting the blogs of my favorite Cookie makers today to invite them to look at the DUWC sets at CMU Scraps. I'm asking that you consider making a similiar item for those of us who can't understand Daz or Poser but love to create our own Cookies, in my case I love creating dresses for Cookie. I wish you all the best whether you choose to create a set of DUWC(Dress Up With Cookie)or not.
She's beautiful. I'm visiting the blogs of my favorite Cookie makers today to invite them to look at the DUWC sets at CMU Scraps. I'm asking that you consider making a similiar item for those of us who can't understand Daz or Poser but love to create our own Cookies, in my case I love creating dresses for Cookie. I wish you all the best whether you choose to create a set of DUWC(Dress Up With Cookie)or not.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rosie